Biyernes, Pebrero 5, 2016

Seven Fold Of Reformation: Knowledge Of All The Age

Six different people in the past, their life and contribution puts significance in compiling history. I learned that it was Wycliffe who translated the Bible into an English language and Luther into a German language. From their time during seventeenth century, Roman Catholic Church finds opposition from its followers and people who really studied the Scripture. Among all the church fathers, they find abuses and unscriptural doctrines that popes and priests proposed. It was a concern of religion and its practices against the truth which the Scripture revealed. They also talked about the salvation and its means. For some are convinced with infant baptism while others are not, only with believers baptism. In ancient history of education, women finds it hard to participate in the learning activities because of gender superiority. However, most men was given freedom to acquire learning and knowledge in different schools and in different philosophies. I also learned that the power and position every king, pope, as well as priest influence all of its constituents. Martin Luther was popularly known as a reformer, however, he does not want revolution but reformation only. What had happened was that people who idolized and accept his philosophies made an action—to have a revolution that would kill and caused great devastation in the empire and society. I was amazed how these people in the past attained great education in variety of courses. Indeed they were influential until today.
From John Calvin’s life, he was the one who introduces having church boards or representatives. Most European really are passionate in knowledge and that was then pass and influence in other neighboring countries. We don’t know much about the reformation, and we only knew some of its contributor like Luther but there’s a lot whom we don’t recognized. I also discovered that in the past plagues are spreading that kills most of the people before. How could that be done? The existing printing press helps on reproducing some of literary works of some philosophers. I just want to ask, what if its existence does not happened? Piety and of great devotion to God characterized in all of this persons reported, they differ with their methods and actions on imposing their beliefs. Other finds it easy in bloody while others were not. What had happened also was that their readers and followers are the one who finds it more destructive and abused not with their founders. Also all of them study and allotted time for their arguments and beliefs, and yet I would say they are victorious with what they attained—influence and contributions.
Again and again this persons reminds me the importance of education in a person’s life, not to boast his achievement but to really gain the knowledge of truth and wisdom. It doesn’t matter what course we are into, the real thing is the compassion, commitment, and determination for it. I don’t know how my life goes in the future, I don’t know what will happen next. Sometimes I consider schooling as a time waster before because it consumes a lot of time and efforts before victory happens. All along I wanted just to spend my time in the field where I can plant some rice and feed some animals. With my parent’s educational backgrounds, they inspires me not to follow their footsteps, but to strive hard and pursue studies. Craving for money and of a wealthy living was my great dream before because of the existing family situations. When I was in high school lots of opportunities to continue my studies in a prestigious universities, but then I found God that supported me all along. I may not be in those universities but I was trained and guided in an institution full of great respect and love of well-being. I dreamed a lot of things when I was young, but as time goes on it all failed and I was into the future dreams which I hoped for. Like any other people and teenagers, I feel no to be bothered with the deceptions of heart, all along I was touched and enlightened by God. I wanted reformation in the family, church, school, as well as in myself. But how could I do it with lots of considerations and factors to be taken? All I need is wisdom and knowledge from God. I cannot do things by my own, I need Him to be in all of my decisions.
Some people believed that knowledge can only be attained by enrolling to some courses in universities, but I tell you the Scripture is the knowledge and truth that God wanted all man to attain for his own benefits. Therefore I need to focus in reading and meditating His word for me to gain wisdom and knowledge. From this point of time I have to really do my best in all of my activities and focus in applying all the learning and lessons in my life. I don’t want to read, but I want to see pictures where I can recognized easily. In fact I need to spend time reading books and other educational materials for me to be used to the knowledge of this world and the knowledge that God had given. I may not absorbed all of those things but I have to as a discipline of my own self. I am about to graduate, and it is the most crucial part of my life whether what’s after next. I must consider to live a life of contentment not with great abundance. I will offer everything to God that every corner and happenings would embrace His lordship and power above all things.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento