“In every man's success, there is
a woman behind”, this was the main thoughts of a one week lessons. Another
piece of history was uncovered to me, from that point I myself learned and get
some important ideas to consider. From the life of Justinian, his wife was then
a big help and plays an important role in spreading Christianity. All over the
history, when Rome was intruded with barbarians and strangers. From Rome
strategic empire and great power, they were not that easy to be defeated. From
their walls that protect them from their enemies, they were attached mainly
outside that those Barbarians ambushed and control the supply of water, food,
industries, and economy throughout the empire. As a result, citizens became
more in crises as Christianity was still on their agenda. What happened is that
they lose not of swords but because of their weak body. I learned that from
history, men are subjected to be resourceful and was gifted with intellect that
could be used for good or bad. Depending on their situations. When Rome fell in
the hands of the Barbarians, I concluded that an empire's success does not
determine its future destination. We can see Rome as a powerful empire but then
when the Supreme Being interceded in man, His plans always prevail.
Let us take part evaluating my
spirituality. Before, I take my conversion just a benefit I gained. It’s just
an identity from a certain paper. I only acted what I feel and my comrades
wanted me to be. However, deep inside there is no conversion happened. I was
then really converted when I read the Scripture, facing and living the truth in
hand. I learned that it’s not only an identity, but a responsibility with
accountability. I have to fight and stand for it. I feared a lot of things
before I was really converted. I don’t feel to read the Scripture nor
participated in any Bible studies. I don’t know why I behave like that. In other ways it means that its not yet the right time where God wanted me to know the truth. With everything in mind, money, career, and worldly desires are things that occupied my mind. Changed happened when time came to open my eyes for His word. I was really wandering that God changed me. From the very beginning, we had an argument with my father to what career i wanted to accomplished. And now on a candidate for graduation in a Bible School. There is an intended time for everything. Change is the only constant in this world.
A new creation and with new perspective in life, that was me in the present. With those changes I experienced, i can make it more productively in a specific activities. I got an identity and responsibility as an agent of change for other people, therefore, i need and i must invest time building rapport and relationships with others as the Gospel would penetrate these social communication. In the area of kids ministry, I have to take time in showing and introducing Christ to them. I may not do this alone but with God in our lives all are possible to happen. Bible studies are encouraged that stating from my family, relatives, and neighbors I have the opportunity to involve and gained their interests.
From a changed perspective about the world, I have to stand within the truth that others could see what was the truth really. I may have lots of priorities but it will never serves as a hindrance not to participate in informing others about Christ. With the presence of other ministers, I could have partnership with them through camps, retreats, seminars, and others.
From a changed perspective about the world, I have to stand within the truth that others could see what was the truth really. I may have lots of priorities but it will never serves as a hindrance not to participate in informing others about Christ. With the presence of other ministers, I could have partnership with them through camps, retreats, seminars, and others.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento